- How to Draw
- Drawing Lessons
- Teaching Critique
- Learn to Sketch
- Figure Drawings
- Exhibition Stand Design Drawings
- Using Colors for Branding
- Cartoon Drawing
- Personalized Certificate
Do you want to learn how to draw without having to enroll in an expensive & time consuming art school?
Improve your drawing skills in as little as 1 day with these drawing tips…If you’re relatively new to the art world you’ve undoubtedly come against some obstacles while teaching yourself how to draw. Learning how to draw is a challenging and daunting task. Too many artists give up because they are embarrassed to show their work in public or because they feel that their progress is too slow. As we’re about to show you, this doesn’t need to be the case.
People are often surprised to find out just how good they are when they are given the right material and can study at their own pace at a time that is convenient to them. That is what we specialize in at Drawing Professor. We teach beginner artists how to harness their creative spirit and “create, create, create”. Take a moment and study the sketches below. Observe them carefully, then grab a pencil and paper and do your best to recreate each sketch.
Drawing by “mimicking” what you see is a good way to practice. However, it’s not enough if you are serious about
strengthening your skills as an artist. There is a lot of important theory
you will need to know, and this course will take you through that theory
step by step. For example you’ll need to learn how to:
• Create and interpret proportions, depth and perspective
• Render shadows to create the illusion of a third dimension
• Compose your images using the mathematics of art and composition.
• Apply theory to different styles of drawing (i.e. portraits, landscapes, abstract, life drawing etc)
These are very important topics and not drawing skills that you will easily learn on your own. At Drawing Professor it is our aim to teach you everything you need to know to become a skilled artist.
Our interactive and comprehensive drawing course is great for people of
all ages and from all regions of the world. We teach people with
absolutely no previous knowledge of how to draw along with people who have
been drawing for years but want to brush up on their practical and
theoretical understanding of the art form.
By signing up for our drawing course online you can...
• Speed up the learning process with our 1 on 1 approach to learning. When you finish a drawing assignment one of our teachers will review your work and provide feedback.
• Read through the course lecture notes and complete your assignments and quizzes when it’s convenient for you. The course takes most students 1 – 3 months to complete but you can take as long as you like. There are no deadlines.
• Get a sense of accomplishment. When you finish the online drawing course you’ll be mailed a personalized 8x10 course completion certificate
• Access hundreds of images and step by step instructions on how to draw everything from basic still life objects to advanced life drawings.
• You DON’T use your mouse and computer to draw. You draw with pencils,
charcoal, conte and paper. Then take pictures of your work or scan your
work and upload it to our student HUB. Our teachers will continue to
review your work and provide helpful, comprehensive and constructive
feedback on your progress as an artist.
Our drawing course works as follows.
When you sign up for our course, you’ll be sent a confirmation email.
Within 1 -12 hours we’ll issue you a unique student ID and password to login to our student HUB. In the student HUB you can interact with other students, download your lecture notes, take your online quizzes and submit your assignments.
Let us teach you how to draw. Sign up today and impress yourself, your friends and your family with your accomplishments as an artist!
Exhibition Stand Design Drawings - A Technical ChallengeJohn Whitesand lives in the UK London, he has personal experience with exhibition stand design, as he has an architectural degree and he is focusing in exhibition stand design drawings. John isn't pretending to be a highest qualified in exhibition stand design, he is more to sharing what he learned from some of the most professional exhibition stand designers. Click here to see some of the most impressive exhibition stand design drawings.
Drawing Professor Student Testimonial
"I have always loved the arts, especially
drawing, but never got the chance to go to any drawing course or get any
lessons. Drawing Professor gave me this opportunity to learn how to draw
and practice in my own free time. The lessons are very understandable and
student friendly. I enjoy the exercises and look forward to uploading my
assignments. I can't wait to receive feedback from teachers because their
comments are very useful as well as encouraging. I myself see how I have
improved and am much more comfortable sketching in public. I am really
enjoying the course and can see myself registering for more courses with
drawing professor in the future."