- Learn how to draw
- Drawing Lessons
- Teaching Critique
- Learn to Sketch
- How to Draw People
- Affordable Art Classes
- Personalized Certificate
How to Draw Eyebrows
Eyebrows are similar to eyelashes in that they are thicker at their base and generally require a series of curved hatch marks. For best results, lightly establish their direction and shape before filling them in. Carefully observe the eyebrows before proceeding as quite often the direction will change at various points. Also, note that some eyebrows are naturally raised or lowered when relaxed. Expressions will play a large part in the shape of eyebrows and the direction the hair takes.
Sign up for our online drawing course and...1. Speed up the learning process with our 1 on 1 approach to learning. When you finish a drawing assignment one of our teachers will review your work and provide feedback.
2. Read through the course lecture notes and complete your assignments and quizzes when it is convenient for you. The course takes most students 1-3 months to complete but you can take as long as you like. There are no deadlines.
3. Get a sense of accomplishment. When you finish the online drawing course you will be mailed a personalized 8x10 course completion certificate
4. Access hundreds of images and step by step instructions on how to draw everything from basic still life objects to advanced fashion drawings.
5. You will not use your mouse and computer to draw. You will draw with pencils, charcoal, conte and paper. Then take pictures of your work or scan it and upload it to our student HUB to receive feedback from teachers.
Learn how to draw with Drawing Professor and get started today!
Enroll today and pay only US$ 59.99
That's over 50% off the regular tuition price!
For a limited time only.
What to expect after you click on "Enroll Today":
1. You will be redirected to our credit card processing site (www.2checkout.com) and asked for your billing and delivery information. Enrollment fees will be automatically calculated in your national currency for your convenience.
2. After you have filled out this information we will receive an automatic notification that you have enrolled in our drawing course
3. Drawing Professor will email you a personalized student ID within 1 - 12 hours using the email address you provided at the time of enrollment.
4. If you do not receive our confirmation email within 12 hours please contact us directly using our contact form and confirm your email address and phone number. We will get back to you immediately.
Other pages of interest