- Learn how to draw
- Drawing Lessons
- Teaching Critique
- Learn to Sketch
- How to Draw People
- Affordable Art Classes
- Personalized Certificate
How to Draw Ears
Ears can be drawn with varying degrees of complexity. The drawings provided here are a simplified version that should serve your purposes. The fact of the matter is, the vast majority of viewers cannot recall the intricate details of ears because they are one of the few body parts outside of their personal view and are quite often covered up on other people. Once again, the ear rests between the eye line and the nose line and generally extends the length of this space.
Below are sketches showing you how to draw ears from both the side view and front view.
Step 1: Side View - Begin with oval shape, add curved lines.
Step 2: Side View - Add curves and shade opening for depth.
Front View: How to Draw an Ear
Sign up for our online drawing course and...1. Speed up the learning process with our 1 on 1 approach to learning. When you finish a drawing assignment one of our teachers will review your work and provide feedback.
2. Read through the course lecture notes and complete your assignments and quizzes when it is convenient for you. The course takes most students 1-3 months to complete but you can take as long as you like. There are no deadlines.
3. Get a sense of accomplishment. When you finish the online drawing course you will be mailed a personalized 8x10 course completion certificate
4. Access hundreds of images and step by step instructions on how to draw everything from basic still life objects to advanced fashion drawings.
5. You will not use your mouse and computer to draw. You will draw with pencils, charcoal, conte and paper. Then take pictures of your work or scan it and upload it to our student HUB to receive feedback from teachers.
Learn how to draw with Drawing Professor and get started today!
Enroll today and pay only US$ 59.99
That's over 50% off the regular tuition price!
For a limited time only.
What to expect after you click on "Enroll Today":
1. You will be redirected to our credit card processing site (www.2checkout.com) and asked for your billing and delivery information. Enrollment fees will be automatically calculated in your national currency for your convenience.
2. After you have filled out this information we will receive an automatic notification that you have enrolled in our drawing course
3. Drawing Professor will email you a personalized student ID within 1 - 12 hours using the email address you provided at the time of enrollment.
4. If you do not receive our confirmation email within 12 hours please contact us directly using our contact form and confirm your email address and phone number. We will get back to you immediately.
Other pages of interest