- Learn how to draw
- Drawing Lessons
- Teaching Critique
- Learn to Sketch
- How to Draw People
- Affordable Art Classes
- Personalized Certificate
How to Draw People
Learning how to draw people is considered by many artists to be the ultimate challenge because it incorporates all that one learns about shapes, perspective, shading and proportion. Moreover, it is a subject matter with which both artist and viewer are intimately familiar, therefore even minor mistakes are much more noticeable, further adding to the challenge.
When drawing people, it is common to make errors involving proportion. Although proportional guidelines for the human figure exist, the art of observation carries great value in how we draw people since every person is unique in shape and size.
When learning how to draw people, special attention must also be paid to light and shadow as they play an essential role in the creation of three dimensional form. Notice the effect of shading in the drawing below. If you are up to the challenge, go ahead and see if you can recreate this drawing yourself. If not, keep reading for more drawing tips to follow.
Life drawing and figure drawing are other terms used to describe the study of people and how to draw them. The act of observing people around you and transcribing their figure and emotions to the page can be truly intriguing and insightful.
However, in order to learn how to draw people, there are many
subjects one must first comprehend well; how to draw
three dimensional shapes,
drawing in proportion, perspective drawing and how to
shade effectively, to name a few.
If you are looking for a comprehensive guide to drawing and want to learn how to draw people, our introductory drawing course is the answer. It is inexpensive and packed full with learning materials that will teach you the fundamentals of drawing as well as more advanced subjects such as how to draw people, portraits and fashion.
Learning how to draw people should not feel like an anatomy class. At Drawing Professor, you will learn how to draw what you see and feel. Learning how to draw people is challenging and there is a lot involved so proper instruction is essential.
As a student of Drawing Professor, you will have access to hundreds of step by step visuals and video tutorials as well as feedback from our teaching staff on all your assignments. Even better, you can work through the lessons at your own pace, day or night with our flexible online learning format.Enroll today and take advantage of a reduced student price of only $59.99 That's over 50% savings, for a limited time only. Click on "Enroll Today" and start learning how to draw.
By signing up for our drawing course online you can...
• Speed up the learning process with our 1 on 1 approach to learning. When you finish a drawing assignment one of our teachers will review your work and provide feedback.
• Read through the course lecture notes and complete your assignments and quizzes when it’s convenient for you. The course takes most students 1 – 3 months to complete but you can take as long as you like. There are no deadlines.
• Get a sense of accomplishment. When you finish the online drawing course you’ll be mailed a personalized 8x10 course completion certificate
• Access hundreds of images and step by step instructions on how to draw everything from basic still life objects to advanced life drawings.
• You DON’T use your mouse and computer to draw. You draw with pencils,
charcoal, conte and paper. Then take pictures of your work or scan your
work and upload it to our student HUB. Our teachers will continue to
review your work and provide helpful, comprehensive and constructive
feedback on your progress as an artist.
Enroll today and pay
only US$ 59.99!
That's over 50% off the regular tuition price.
For a limited time only.
What to expect after you click on "Enroll Today":
1. You will be redirected to our credit card processing site (www.2checkout.com) and asked for your billing and delivery information. Enrollment fees will be automatically calculated in your national currency for your convenience.
2. After you have filled out this information we will receive an automatic notification that you have enrolled in our drawing course
3. Drawing Professor will email you a personalized student ID within 1 - 12 hours using the email address you provided at the time of enrollment.
4. If you do not receive our confirmation email within 12 hours please contact us directly using our contact form and confirm your email address and phone number. We will get back to you immediately.